The predictions for logo design trends for 2017 are in, and while the foundation for creating a memorable logo design never changes, there are a few new techniques that will be sure to create an eye-catching, impressive brand for you.
If you’re thinking about re-vamping your logo, 2017 is definitely the year for creativity and art elegance.
Top 10 LOGO DESIGN TRENDS FOR 2017
- Literal Minimalism – or ‘flat-design’ that’s practical and purpose-driven.
- Hand-Drawn – this trend for capturing an authentic brand is continuing from 2016 into 2017.
- Negative Space – this incorporates dual-imagery, where there is more than 1 picture in the image that tells a story about the brand.
- Line Art – this modern style with thicker lines and a single colour has stood the test of time since 2015.
- Vintage – there’s nothing like a bit of nostalgia to get customers feeling connected to your brand.
- Form Simplification – this is where you de-clutter and neaten up an existing logo.
- Moving Parts – using GIFs, your logo can move and interact with users online.
- Repetition – Using a repeating pattern on all your branding material will help instill in the customers mind your logo and your business.
- Colour Mix – Subtle use of gradients to blend objects and create depth.
- Stacked – Stacking the letters to create a memorable logo and brand.
If you like what you see and think it’s a good idea or revamp your logo, let us know by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org or take a look at our website for more information https://concept-inc.co.za/brand-and-logo-design-services/